Monday 24 March 2014

Character idea sheet

Feedback
The feedback given from my peers were useful, and gave me a lot of new ways to view my original ideas, and how to make them seem more interesting, they also informed me on which idea that thought would make a good animation, and a good viewing. My peers gave me ideas for 'Idea 3', they said that I could add in a pack of space whale's and make it like the film 'Treasure planet' - a very good film that has already been created, they also said it sounds detailes and it would be an interesting film. They also think 'Idea 1' would be good because it gives a different contract, for it is about Dasha instead of Rudolph which makes a change, which they think would be good. They gave me quite a few ideas on how I could make the animations more detailed and how I could expand my idea. I am thinking of carrying out either 'Idea 1' or 'Idea 3' because my peers gave me the best feedback on them, and also I believe they could be crated in an interesting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment